Tuesday, October 30, 2007

What I Did Today

  1. Left food for a cat
  2. Looked for a Cowboy Gun
  3. Put an offer on house
  4. Bought Travel Books
  5. Ignored my MBA Course

Left food for a cat
I saw a cat while I was at the local Chipotle and have been back there a few times trying to catch it and give it to a local owner who said she has someone who wants to adopt it. The closest I got was a few feet this past Sunday morning. I didn't see it this evening, but I left some cat food for it. I have a big spot in my heart for animals.

Looked for a Cowboy Gun
There is something called SASS which is a Cowboy Shooting society and I have decided that I want to give this a try and I want a .45 Caliber Ruger Vaquero with a 5 1/2" barrel.

Put an offer on a house
I put a lowball offer on a house in the University District. $18,000. I don't think they will take it, but considering the condition and the fact it is almost beside a train track, I thought I'd give it a try.

Bought Travel Books
My girlfriend and I are going to Europe in January for 9 days. Seems like a long time, right? Not the way I roll. I am hitting London, Glasgow, and a new country. Lots of flights. The plan is to go to Casablanca, Morocco, while staying a night in Spain. I visit one new country a year. And my rule is that I have to be in the country for at least a 24 hours continuous period. This will be my first trip to the African continent!!!

Ignored My MBA Course
I am in the final week of an MBA course, and I only have 1 assignment due. Which I'll do tomorrow. I want an MBA for two reasons. I have started it already and want to finish it, and my Dad has 2 Master's degrees, so I want to keep up with him.

No comments: