I've been struggling a bit this last while looking for a purpose but for some reason this Chair helped (he's called Chair by the way). I've broken every New Year's Resolution I've made so far this year but I bought Chair in order to read books for a book club.
I saw a great couple today to do their wedding. It went from a basic ceremony to something from the 80's. Awesome!
Traci took me out for dinner today to thank her for doing her taxes. Let's hope I don't get her audited.
I saw Jimmy yesterday (kid some people I know adopted). He's very cool. I don't tell him he's Guatemalan, and he doesn't tell me I'm Canadian, so we're both trying to fit into American society. Wish us luck!
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment